CleanTelligent is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company that has been boosting the facility services industry for over 16 years. A five-time winner of the ISSA Innovation Award and two-time winner of the ISSA Best Customer Service Award, CleanTelligent is the leader in the quality control/quality assurance space with tens of thousands of users around the world. With CleanTelligent, organizations are able to streamline communication between themselves and their clients, prove contract performance and trim down organizational processes.
About the Team
Are you looking for a meaningful career opportunity, unlike any other available in Utah County? At CleanTelligent, we’re changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the leading janitorial software solution.
CleanTelligent’s Development team is dedicated to changing the way our clients communicate, resolve problems and report to their customers. Our clients have reported upwards of 30%–40% savings on labor costs just by implementing CleanTelligent.
As a Senior Back-End Developer, you will have the exciting opportunity of architecting and developing new SaaS products in addition to continuing to develop and maintain our current products. Your primary focus will be determination of the structure of the software, development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of databases and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Your "Day in the Life"
- You design the architecture of new products to make them scalable, extensible and maintainable.
- You work alone and with other developers to fix bugs and develop new functionality.
- You create designs and documentation to be reviewed by CleanTelligent management and our customers.
- You integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- You build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- You focus on self-development through daily training and education.
Who Are You?
- You have 5+ years of relevant development work experience.
- You have been involved in architectural decisions for a software product (especially SaaS) and understand the pros and cons of different options.
- You have proficient knowledge with Java, Spring MVC, Apache Tomcat and a PostgreSQL database.
- You have a good knowledge of working with and developing REST API.
- You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You understand integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- You understand management of hosting environments, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- You have knowledge of data migration, transformation and scripting.
- You understand the client-server model.
- You have great communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You are punctual and dependable.
- You have experience in Docker and Kubernetes (bonus, but not required).
- $95K to $110K DOE
- Flexible schedule
- 268 hours of PTO/year
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Regular team building activities
- Company culture – an incredible work environment
- Peer-to-peer bonuses
- Summer and winter parties (and several others throughout the year)
- Close proximity to convenience stores, restaurants, BYU campus
- Discounted pass to the Provo Rec Center
- Development Department dedicated to fun and video games (in that order)
If you're ready for a fun atmosphere and great work experience with the service industry's leading janitorial software, send your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the position for which you are applying.