CleanTelligent is a rapidly growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company that has been boosting the facility services industry for over 16 years. A five-time winner of the ISSA Innovation Award and two-time winner of the ISSA Best Customer Service Award, CleanTelligent is the leader in the quality control/quality assurance space with tens of thousands of users around the world. With CleanTelligent, organizations are able to streamline communication between themselves and their clients, prove contract performance and trim down organizational processes.
About the Team
Are you looking for a meaningful career opportunity, unlike any other available in Utah County? At CleanTelligent, we’re changing the way companies deliver experiences to their customers and employees by starting with our own. Come see what it’s like to have an amazing employee experience from the leading janitorial software solution.
CleanTelligent’s Development team is dedicated to changing the way our clients communicate, resolve problems and report to their customers. Our clients have reported upwards of 30%–40% savings on labor costs just by implementing CleanTelligent.
As our Senior Front-End Developer, you will maintain the web-facing portion of our current product and be on the ground floor to help design and develop our new products. You will also update and maintain our sales site, www.cleantelligent.com. And as our Mobile Developer, you will focus on maintaining and improving our current mobile application, which is built on the Adobe AIR platform. We are currently looking into new technologies to use for the new version of our mobile application that you will also be part of architecting.
Your "Day in the Life"
- You assist in designing and architecting our new products.
- You develop new user-facing features.
- You build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- You ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- You optimize applications for speed and scalability.
- You maintain the company sales site and help implement improvements.
- You develop an understanding of all aspects of CleanTelligent Software’s offerings and how they apply to our mobile application.
- You troubleshoot and resolve existing issues in the app and new customer-found issues.
- You develop new functionality and update existing functionality as needed.
- You maintain documentation of the mobile process and assist in branding our app for customers.
- You maintain systems and licenses used in the mobile process, including push notifications, Adobe Flash Builder and other third-party integrations.
- You research new technologies and future ideas for improving our existing application and building our new applications.
- You collaborate with the Design and Programming teams as needed to complete projects.
Who Are You?
- You have 4–5 years’ experience in front-end development and a passion for improvement.
- You have deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- You have a passion for working with mobile technology and integrating web and mobile to work together seamlessly.
- You have SQL Server database experience.
- You have basic knowledge of how to integrate with a Java backend.
- You have a good understanding of SEO principles to ensure the website adheres to them.
- You have the ability and desire to learn and understand all functional aspects of CleanTelligent Software’s offerings.
- You have great communication skills (both verbal and written).
- You have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail.
- You have a proven ability to take initiative and be innovative.
- You are punctual and dependable.
- You have experience using cross-platform systems, such as Adobe AIR (bonus, but not required).
- You have experience using a static site generator, such as Jekyll (bonus, but not required).
- $95K to $110K DOE
- Flexible schedule
- 268 hours of PTO/year
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with employer match
- Regular team building activities
- Company culture – an incredible work environment
- Peer-to-peer bonuses
- Summer and winter parties (and several others throughout the year)
- Close proximity to convenience stores, restaurants, BYU campus
- Discounted pass to the Provo Rec Center
- Development Department dedicated to fun and video games (in that order)
If you're ready for a fun atmosphere and great work experience with the service industry's leading janitorial software, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the position for which you are applying.